Ludlow Hotel COVID-19
The Ludlow Hotel has been closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization’s statements regarding COVID-19 precautions. It is our intention and commitment to offer you the highest level of service, and hospitality, given how we must all behave to ensure our well-being as we navigate the Covid-19 pandemic. Guest and Employee health and safety is our number one priority
CLEANING PRODUCTS & PROTOCOLS
- As occupancy permits, guest rooms remain unoccupied for a minimum of 24–72 hours before your arrival.
- The Ludlow will have Public Space Sanitation teams to frequently clean public spaces and “guest touchpoints.”
- All guest rooms will be cleaned every day using EPA-certified disinfectants effective against COVID-19.
- All soft goods such as throw pillows and blankets have been removed from the room.
- UV technology at Front Desk to allow a heightened level of sanitization for guest and employee handled items.
- Before arrival, your room is disinfected and sanitized using a touchless electrostatic spraying system used by infection control experts.
Appropriate and visible signage throughout the hotels promoting personal hygiene and physical distancing adherence and that guests must wear masks in shared spaces.
EMPLOYEE HEALTH, SAFETY, HYGIENE & KNOWLEDGE
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our team members are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training our employees on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, all hotel employees are also completing ongoing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training. You will most likely see them in action, sanitizing surfaces regularly, offering hand sanitizer, ensuring face masks and temperature check protocols upon check-in, and wearing gloves when servicing your room.
Daily temperature checks are given to employees and guests checking in. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 or exhibiting virus symptoms will be advised to see a doctor immediately and asked to leave the hotel.
Guests and employees will be advised to practice physical distancing at all times by standing at least six feet away from other guests and employees. Elevator occupancy will be reduced and limited. Guests and employees will wear face-coverings when in all public areas of the hotel.
The Ludlow Hotel will offer a contactless check-in process. Our Employees will be wearing masks, we will have a protective guard over the front desk, and your room key will be sanitized.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
City, state, and national safety measures we’re following means that some of our services and amenities may differ from what’s listed online or maybe currently operating in a limited capacity. Please call or email us with any questions or to receive the most up-to-date details.
We know that plans can change, for guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours before arrival. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Guests who booked via Travel Agents, online travel agencies, or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.